At Gulfside Dental, our mission has always been to improve and maintain the well-being of every single patient. This ethos is especially true in light of the COVID-19 epidemic. We have taken every feasible precaution to ensure that your next visit is safe and stress-free.
Our staff members are equipped with CDC-recommended N95 and KN95 approved masks. We also carefully enforce social-distancing guidelines for our staff and all patients whenever possible, as well as encouraging frequent hand-washing at every step of your visit. Additional precautions include:
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting all frequently used surfaces
- No handshaking
- Hand sanitizer in multiple locations
- Providing tissues and wastebaskets
- Pre-appointment health questionnaires
- Taking the temperature of all our patients before they enter the office
- Limit patient companions on their visit to the office
- Having patients wait in their cars for their appointment
- Encourage patients to use their writing utensils, otherwise, we provide disposable pens
- Regularly take the temperature of our staff and screen them before entering the office
- Using barrier screens whenever possible
- Enhanced our regular infection control and cleaning procedures
- Removed all communal objects such as magazines
- Request that all patients wear facemasks everywhere in the office
- Reduce the number of staff to a minimum in treatment rooms
Our team has taken every conceivable care to make sure our patients feel safe when they come to our office. If a patient feels ill, we practice teledentistry to avoid office exposure, otherwise, we postpone the appointment entirely. Moreover, after every procedure, we provide instructions that remind patients to report any signs or symptoms associated with COVID-19 within fourteen (14) days so we may take additional precautions.
We hope you take notice of the lengths we are willing to go to keep providing you with the top-quality dental care you’ve come to expect from Gulfside Dental. Our team takes pride in listening to your concerns, so if you have any additional suggestions about how we can make your next visit safer, please don’t hesitate to contact our office. Gulfside Dental is here for you!