The dentists at Gulfside Dental have over 30 years of experience in restorative dental work. Restorative dentistry is the science that focuses on solving oral health problems, both accidents and diseases, so that your teeth will look and feel great.
The foods you eat and beverages you drink daily can wear away even the healthiest of teeth and gums over time.
To help you keep your smile we offer the following services:
- Root Canal Therapy: When bacteria erode the enamel of a tooth, the inner nerve gets exposed and you'll get a painful infection. During a root canal we save your tooth by cleaning the infected nerve canals and sealing the opening.
- Crowns: These are tooth-shaped caps, or covers, we put on a tooth to strengthen it and protect it from food and bacterial infection.
- Bridges: These are used to replace missing teeth. If you have lost a tooth between two or more teeth, then we will create a natural-looking implant for the gap to restore your smile!
- Filling/Bonding: If a tooth is fractured by an accident or from decay we'll apply a porcelain resin to the weak spots to strengthen it. The resin will match your tooth's color and is safer than the older fillings that contain traces of Mercury.
- Extractions: If a tooth cannot be saved then we will physically remove it.
For Gulfside Dental, dental care is more than just leaving you with a great smile: Our dentists restorative dentistry techniques can also relieve pain, make chewing easier, and even improve your speech!
For all of your dentistry needs visit Gulfside Dental. Proud to remain your preferred Naples dentist!